My YouTube channel got its start with postings of short story point-of-view skits, or "POV" content, and that is predominantly the type of content I produce on a regular basis. The channel's main demographic and audience is youth ages 5 to 15. My focus with the channel is on creating exciting storytelling and engaging entertainment in this niche that is rapidly booming in popularity.
What I'm Looking For
I am seeking a trustworthy partner that will help my channel grow and elevate my work to the next level.
This is a contract role for a Channel Manager, which is a part-time remote position. The Channel Manager will be responsible for managing and growing the Youtube Channel. They will handle business emails such as potential sponsorship offers and negotiating the best deal. Daily tasks will include composing and responding to business emails, performance monitoring, analytics review, SEO optimization, and assisting with channel strategy.
- Proven track record of managing successful YouTube channels
- Experience in digital marketing, preferably experience with SEO, SEM, social media, content marketing and/or influencer marketing
- Experience working with sponsors and able to build strong client relationships
- Review sponsorship offers and be able to identify potential scams
- Negotiation skills and crucial understanding of legal contract terms
- Proficiency in Youtube analytics and ability to make educated data-driven decisions
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Be able to seek out and pursue new job and networking opportunities (such as acting gigs, events like vidcon, playlist live, etc)
- Familiarity with YouTube, social media, and particularly my entertainment niche is a plus
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and ask!